K-3 Spouse Nonimmigrant Visa:

Immigration Law

The K-3 Nonimmigrant Visa Classification was created to facilitate a quicker way for U.S. Citizens to bring their foreign spouses to the U.S. without having to first process an Immigrant Visa through the National Visa Center and the U.S. Embassy/Consulate.  However, due to U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services’ (USCIS) lengthy processing times, other visa processing options may be quicker for facilitating the lawful entry of a foreign spouse.  Consult with an experienced Immigration Attorney to explain all of the possible processing options and the processing times for each option.  Then, with the assistance of the Immigration Attorney, the right processing choice can be determined on a case by case basis based upon individual circumstances.

If you are interested in applying for a K-3 Visa for your Spouse located overseas, please schedule a Consultation with Serianni Law to discuss the legal requirements and filing procedures.  Also, Contact Us for free initial information and pricing.

Schedule a Consultation